CAWS "R" Us
March 29, 2024, 07:43:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Staff List Login Register  

Update On The Nasty Boys' Firings, Foley Speaks On Kanyon

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Update On The Nasty Boys' Firings, Foley Speaks On Kanyon  (Read 36 times)
TheWarzone1
Administrator
Guru

CAW System: PS3

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: April 05, 2010, 11:58:36 pm »

-- Mick Foley has a new blog up on his official MySpace page where he talks about the passing of Chris Kanyon. "I felt like Kanyon had the potential to be among the best workers in the business. I once heard a great Tony Schiavoni call, something along the lines of "he's the best in the business, and he's going to destroy this kid." It didn't seem like wrestling hyperbole to me either - more a genuine reaction to watching one of the best at the top of his game. I enjoyed watching him in the ring, wondering what new gem he might debut that would be stolen overnight and given new life with another company. I last saw Chris at Wrestlemania in 2004. I may have seen him once since then. He looked good, but talked about packing it in, calling it a career. I never knew of his struggles; the bipolar disorder, the pressure of keeping his sexuality secret for so many years. I had a small mention about Kanyon in my upcoming book. A few weeks ago, in my agents office, I asked if I could tweak the story just a little to make sure it didn't come off as mean. Now, I'll have to lose it altogether. I wish he was still in the book. I wish he was still with us in this great big dysfunctional wrestling family. I wish him well in his next great adventure. Kanyon unfortunately, was a guy who gave alot more to wrestling than wrestling ever gave him back."

-- To follow up on earlier reports regarding The Nasty Boys being released by TNA, we can also report that the release also had to do with a disciplinary matter involving Brian Knobbs. Knobbs was said to be acting up at a TNA gathering and upset some people as a result where Spike TV representatives were present.
Code:
24Wrestling.com
Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: John Marston - Read Dead Redemption
As long as there are guns and money, there won't be no peace.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Affliates
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum