CAWS "R" Us
March 28, 2024, 07:16:22 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Staff List Login Register  

Nash Defends Miz Comments, Update On His TNA Status, More

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nash Defends Miz Comments, Update On His TNA Status, More  (Read 34 times)
TheWarzone1
Administrator
Guru

CAW System: PS3

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: November 29, 2010, 05:35:07 pm »

-- Kevin Nash continues to deny reports that he has re-signed with TNA Wrestling. However, sources say that a deal is on the way. One company official not aware of whether Nash had re-signed yet, assumed it's only a matter of time.

"They are talking," said the official. "He's got somebody's ear. And by somebody, I mean Dixie Carter."

-- Also, Kevin Nash recently spoke to "Tha O Show" about the Twitter post he made after The Miz's WWE Title win Monday and more. Here are the highlights:

On his Tweet knocking The Miz's title win: "The other night I said something about Miz - I don't even know the guy. Don't really have an opinion on him, I just wanted to see how riled up I could get people. People just get furious."

On whether Miz as champion is good for business: "I think what happened is that the company went PG. When you don't fall into that demographic - well, my son is 14 and he doesn't have a problem with it."

On Paul Heyman saying that he would have fired everyone over 40 had he taken control of TNA: "Am I the only one who watched 'Gran Torino' and completely believed that Clint Eastwood could do what he did in that movie at 80-years-old. It's about the character, the human being. You could be 80 and be a wuss, but you were probably a wuss when you were 22. You're not going to become a badass at 80, but if you were 'Dirty Harry,' chances are you're still going to pull it off when you're 80. I'm 51-years-old and I don't have anybody coming up and pushing on me."
Code:
24Wrestling.com
Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: John Marston - Read Dead Redemption
As long as there are guns and money, there won't be no peace.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Affliates
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum