CAWS "R" Us
April 19, 2024, 07:41:30 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Staff List Login Register  

Jeff Jarrett On What Wrestling Needs, Beef w/ Kurt, More

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jeff Jarrett On What Wrestling Needs, Beef w/ Kurt, More  (Read 40 times)
TheWarzone1
Administrator
Guru

CAW System: PS3

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: December 29, 2010, 03:50:46 pm »

The UK Sun has an interview up with Jeff Jarrett where he talks about TNA, how wrestling needs another 'pop culture moment' and more. Here are some of the highlights:

What the wrestling business needs: "The Mike Tyson thing comes to mind. When that story hit, the timing couldn't have been more perfect. Stone Cold had blossomed into a superstar, going against Vince McMahon, the guy who was an announcer for 20 years and was now stepping out from behind the desk and taking his real role as the boss. You had employee v employer and then Mike Tyson, 'The Baddest Man On The Planet...there was magic that happened. It was big. It was really big. You can't put a price on getting into pop culture. I think the business as a whole needs a pop culture moment."

On who the best wrestler in the world is: "When I look at a talent you have to be able to talk, you've got to be able to wrestle, you've got to have the 'it' factor. I don't believe Kurt Angle has a peer. He doesn't have a weakness across the board. His body of work over the last 10 years is incredible — you know you are going to see something special when he's in a big match.

On whether Kurt Angle has ever wanted to kill him: "Hmm. And vice versa too. Professionally, we're good. Personally, I don't think we'll ever see eye to eye."
Code:
24Wrestling.com
Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: John Marston - Read Dead Redemption
As long as there are guns and money, there won't be no peace.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Affliates
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum