CAWS "R" Us
March 28, 2024, 11:20:36 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Staff List Login Register  

SDCC: Iron Man III

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SDCC: Iron Man III  (Read 77 times)
Eddict316
CrU F.R.I.E.N.D.
Global Moderator
Enthusiast

lets put a smile on that face!

Badges: (View All)
Apple User Combination Topic Starter
« on: July 15, 2012, 02:48:56 pm »

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Once again, ComingSoon.net have published their rundown of footage shown at San Diego Comic-Con, now for Marvel Studios' latest Iron Man installment. Further confirming previously-reported rumors including that Sir Ben Kingsley will play The Mandarin and that the film will be set during Christmas, check it out below. In addition, the official Iron Man 3 site has been launched, which you can link to in the below screencap.

We begin in Stark's lab. He's talking to "dummy" and his suits of armor, telling them he's about to introduce them to their badass baby brother. He asks Dummy to play some seasonal music and he turns on a techno version of Jingle Bells. Stark stands, posing and flexing. Suddenly a piece of armor shoots across the room. One by one, his armor form, flying at him as he wills it to. One hits his crotch, through, and he doubles over. Another slams into his back and he falls, but jet-propels himself back up.

The last piece is the faceplate and, as it comes at him, he flips, propeling himself off the crowd with one hand upside down while the mask comes on. We see another scene with Favreau as Happy talking to Stark through a video chat. "You can't talk to me like that," he tells Stark good humoredly, "I don't work for you anymore.""That's because you quit!" says Stark. He says he can't deal with Stark being off with the Superfriends these days. We see a bunch of footage -- Guy Pearce's character -- The Iron Patriot armor.

"Some people call me a terrorist," says a voice (I don't think it's Kingsley) "I consider myself a teacher. Lesson number one: There is no such thing as heroes." We see a bunch of helicopters firing on Stark's house, blowing it off the edge of the cliff. Inside, every suit of armor is destroyed. Iron Man falls into the ocean as wreckage comes down on top of him. Cut to Ben Kingsley as The Mandarin. It's the costume from the comic almost exactly. The footage ends and they're even calling him the Mandarin now. Mandarin is wearing at least four rings
Report Spam   Logged

formerOrangeteer

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Affliates
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum